The Kennedy's Disease Association is recognized under United States of America Internal Revenue Code 501(c)3 as a publicly supported tax exempt organization as described in sections 509(a)1 and 170(b)1(A)(vi).
Here are ways that you can help us find a cure. For more information, Contact the KDA
Organize and hold a fundraiser to raise money to find a cure for Kennedy's Disease. For ideas, Please check out our Fund Raisng page or contact the KDA.
Make a Donation
Make a donation to the KDA to help us find a cure.
When you shop using Amazonsmile, the Amazonsmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the KDA. To start shopping, click the Amazonsmile logo.
Use the Good Search Toolbar
Each time you search the Internet or shop online at one of our participating stores, a donation will be made to Kennedys Disease Association at no cost to you!
Contact the KDA for more information:
The KDA is pleased to announce that our Canadian friends can now make donations directly to a Canadian laboratory that is conducting Kennedy's Disease research. These donations are considered tax deductible for Canadians.Donations can be made through the SMBD-Jewish General Hospital
Once you click on the link a new page will open. Please do the following:
- Click on where it says DONATE NOW
- Fill in the amount of the donation.
- From the below drop down list. Choose whether you want: General Donation, In Memory or In Honor of.
- From the drop down list below. Choose: The Following Department.
- From the drop down list below. Choose: Neurology - Kennedy Disease Research Fund.
- Select Continue